Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mom's Crab, Cheese, and Tomato Sandwich

If you asked me what my favorite sandwich is, I would have a hard time choosing because I love a good sandwich.  But this is definitely in the top five.  It is easy to make and always, always makes me think of my parents because they made them often. 
Crab, Cheese, and Tomato Sandwich
1 slice good bread
Artificial Crab meat (or you could use real, I'm sure)
1 slice cheese of choice (my parents always used Swiss, but any cheese will do)
Sliced Tomatoes
Salt and pepper

Put bread under the broiler until browned.  Take out of the oven and turn it over.  Layer the crab and cheese on top.  Put back under broiler until the crab is warmed and the cheese melted.  Remove from oven and put sliced tomatoes and salt and pepper on top.  Yum!

No comments: