Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Aunt Nedra's Fudge Sauce

My dear Aunt Nedra is an amazing cook. 
My sisters and I with Aunt Nedra (minus Joan)
My sisters and I visited her last fall.  She made a delicious lunch for us, including cream puffs with fudge sauce over the top.  I took a picture of the recipe, but as you can see, the picture didn't include the amounts.  I emailed her and got the amounts.  It is easy and delicious over cream puffs or ice cream.




Fudge Sauce


3 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 lb butter
1/4 c. cocoa
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 c. milk
Put together over medium-high heat and stir till smooth. Bring to a boil. Let it boil for a 
minute Serve. It will go grainy if cooled. To reuse,this sauce, add some milk, reheat and stir.

1 comment:

Pal & Hatty said...

That makes the best fudge sauce ever! I could just eat it with a spoon!