Sunday, March 19, 2023

Crockpot Tortellini

 This dish was advertised as being the best recipe on the Internet.  Of course I had to try it.  It was delicious.  But I added sweet sausage and seasonings that it didn't call for.  It was really, really good and I will do that again.  I will be making this a lot as my husband loved it and it was so easy.





Crockpot Tortellini

1 bag of frozen tortellini

1 small bag of fresh spinach

2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes

1 box chicken stock

1 block of cream cheese, cut up

1 lb. sweet sausage, cooked (optional)

Garlic salt, Italian Seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.

Put all except the tortellini in a sprayed crockpot.  Cook on low for 5-6 hours.  If possible, don't put the tortellini in until the last couple of hours so that it doesn't get mushy.    But if you aren't going to be home, you can add it at the start.   A yummy, easy meal.





No comments: