Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever


 How many times have I claimed that a recipe is THE BEST chocolate chip cookie?  I don't know, but I do know this one is really good.  Our cute neighbor, Erin brought some over when my husband was sick with COVID.  Oh my goodness, they were good.  I asked for the recipe and asked if I could share it here.  When she brought it over, I had to laugh at the title of the recipe, since I have claimed it so many times.  


The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever

2/3 cup butter

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 egg

Beat until light and fluffy, then add:

1 tsp. vanilla

1 1/2 cup flour

1/2 tsp. salt

1/2 tsp. baking soda

Mix, then add

1 cup chocolate chips

Roll into balls and bake at 375 for 8 minutes

I doubled this recipe.

No comments: