Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ritzy Baked Chicken

If I had a signature dish, this would probably be it. I have made this for years- especially on Sundays (I made it today). My family loved/loves it, it's easy and quick.
Ritzy Baked Chicken
6 chicken breasts (or equivalent tenders)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 - 2 cups sours cream
1 tube ritz crackers, crushed
1/2 cube butter, melted
Poppy seeds sprinkled on top, opt.

Put chicken breasts in the bottom of a sprayed 13 x 9 pan. Mix the soup and sour cream together and pour over. Sprinkle on the crushed crackers, then drizzle with the melted butter. Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes (I usually use my time bake on my oven on Sundays so it's ready when we get home). Serve over hot rice.

2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I love this Kay's Ritzy baked chicken recipe! I've enjoyed making it myself a few times.

sara cardon said...

This definitely reminds me of living at the Riv with your girls. We enjoyed this dish many dinner groups.:)