Monday, February 7, 2011

Rocky Road Fudge

This is the easiest fudge recipe ever! Well, really what do I know? It is the only one I have ever made. But it is SIMPLE which is why I felt comfortable making it. It is DEFINITELY worth a try.
1 pkg. milk chocolate chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 t. vanilla
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 pkg peanut butter chips (peanut butter chips swirled with chocolate is also really good...I couldn't find those this time)
Line a 9x9 glass dish with waxed paper. In medium glass bowl, mix both types of chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave in increments of 15-20 seconds, stirring in between, until chocolate chips are all melted. Add marshmallows and peanut butter chips. Stir in really well. Pour into 9x9 dish. Let it set up for a couple of hours.
(I used a 13x9 dish and spread it about 3/4 full so that the fudge wasn't as thick.)

1 comment:

Joan Morris said...

YUM! I want some right now!