Friday, August 2, 2013

Meat Grilling Marinade

This yummy marinade works great on chicken, beef, or pork for grilling. It adds delicious flavor to meat you're grilling.
I first tasted it when some friends had us for dinner. They grilled chicken, and I had to ask for the recipe it was so moist, tender, and delicious.  I've only tried it on chicken, but she said it worked great on beef and pork as well.

Chicken (or beef or pork) Marinade for grilling
1 1/2 cups olive oil
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoons dry mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon ground pepper
1/2 cup wine vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced

Put all ingredients in a blender and blend well.  Put chicken breasts or other meat in a ziplock bag.  Pour the marinade over all and seal the bag.  Knead the bag a bit to make sure all the meat is covered.  Put in the fridge overnight.  Grill.

For other yummy marinades click here or here or here.  I have one I love for salmon which I'll publish soon.

No comments: