Saturday, March 19, 2022

Chicken Pot Pie Casserole

 Kind of like a chicken pot pie, this delicious casserole is comfort food at its best.  I absolutely loved it.  I will be making this one again and again.



Chicken Pot Pie Casserole

2 cups cooked chicken (I used the rotisserie chicken breast from Costco)

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 cup shredded cheese

1 cup sour cream

 2-3 cups vegetables of choice (I used frozen peas, diced and cooked carrots and onions) You could just put in mixed frozen veggies

1 tsp. garlic powder

1 tsp. salt

1 large can Pillsbury Grands Butter Tastin' layer biscuits (I'm sure you could use any of the large biscuits types or two small cans)

In a bowl, mix together the chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream, cheese, veggies, garlic powder, and salt.

Cut the biscuits in several pieces.  I split them and cut them up.  Add the pieces to the mixture.  Spray 13x9 pan and spread the mixture in the pan.  Bake at 375 for 35-45 minutes until biscuits are done.  

No comments: