Friday, March 15, 2013

Orange Julius

A Sunday evening tradition in our home is Orange Julius.  We don't have it every week, but we often have this or Peach Malt - both blender drinks.  I'll post the simple Peach Malt recipe another time.  Orange Julius is my favorite- winter or summer.

Orange Julius

Ingredients:
1/2 to 3/4 can of 12 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/3 to 1/2 cup of white sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Blend it all together.
Fill the blender nearly full with ice.  Crush and blend together. Taste and add more orange juice concentrate if needed.  Happy Sunday evening!

1 comment:

Ami said...

Hi Kay! Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know I use your recipes all the time-- both from the printed cook book you gave me and this blog. You save me at dinner time all the time!! Love you--Ami