Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Sherrie's Cheeseball

This is not a very enticing picture (as most of mine aren't) but it is a delicious cheeseball.  I got the recipe from my sister-in-law, Sherrie. She served it at a family reunion.  I put the recipe in my notes on my phone, so hopefully I got it right.  I've made it a couple of times since.


Cheeseball

3 -8 oz. bricks of cream cheese

1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish (I used horseradish sauce this time and it was good)

1 bunch green onion, chopped

2 packages Carl Budig beef, cut up small  (This is cheap lunch meat)

1 tsp. salt

I like to add a few drops Tabasco

Mix all together with your hands.  When well mixed, form into a ball.  Then roll in chopped pecans and parsley. I used dried parsley in this picture, but I like fresh better.  Chill.  Serve with crackers.  


No comments: