Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Patty's Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake

This is a very easy bundt cake recipe I got from my sister, Patty.  It is delicious without frosting, too.
1 Devil's Food Cake Mix
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup oil
1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix (or vanilla or white chocolate)
1 bag chocolate chips.  I like to put some white chocolate chips in as well.
  Heat the oven to 350.  Mix all the ingredients together, reserving some of the chocolate chips.  Pour into a greased or sprayed bundt pan.  Sprinkle the reserved chips over the top. Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

You've got so many new recipes on here! I can't wait to try them all. I love how you give step by step instructions on the potato salad. Lily would be so proud!

Pam said...

This IS a great recipe. You have been posting lots of great ones lately!

Pal & Hatty said...

I haven't made this cake for a while - you have inspired me to make it again!

Kristen Mackrory said...

This is in the oven for tonight New Years Eve celebration. Can't wait to try it.