Saturday, July 14, 2012

Simple Snickerdoodles

Need cookies fast?  These snickerdoodles are soft, chewy, delicious, and oh so  very easy to make.  The recipe doesn't make very many, though, so if you want a normal sized batch of cookies, double the recipe.


Easy and Delicious Snickerdoodles
1 yellow cake mix
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup oil (I like to use coconut oil, but vegetable oil is good, too)

1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon

Mix cake mix, vanilla, eggs, and oil.  The mixture will be very sticky.  Spray your hands with Pam  and form into balls.  Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and roll the balls in the mixture.  Bake at 375 for about 8 minutes.  Don't overbake.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Mmmm . . . My mouth is watering! I wish I had one right now! I love that this is so quick and simple. Btw, I changed the comment settings on the blog so that anonymous users cannot comment.