Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What's For Dinner?

We attended a funeral out of town, so I'm a little late getting my meals planned and my list of meals posted this month.  December is always a busy month, so I try to plan easy meals.  I notice there are lots of soups of sandwiches!  That's good because they are my favorite meals.  Here's what's for dinner at our house this month:
  Bahn Mi Sandwiches
Chicken Stir Fry over Rice
Christmas Eve Chicken ala King
Chicken in Lime Butter Sauce/ Mashed Potatoes
Curried Chicken Salad on Croissants ( I have to make this every couple of months.  We love it.)
Kristen's Wisconsin Cheese and Potato Soup
Dr. Booth's Baked Eggs
Chicken Quesadilla's with Ken's Guacamole
French Dip Sandwiches
Crockpot Swiss Cheese Chicken
Ham and Broccoli Roll ups
Winter Salad with Chicken
Corn Chowder in bread bowls (I know we just had this last month- but it is REALLY good!)

Recipes to Try (I'll post them if they're good):
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Baked Ziti
Cauliflower Soup/ Homemade Rolls
Patty's Reuben Sandwiches

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: