Saturday, June 1, 2013

What's For Dinner? - June

Here's what's for dinner at our house this month:
1. Kristen's Beef Enchiladas (If you haven't tried these, you need to.  They are so yummy.  They would be good with chicken, too)









2.  Michelle's Sauteed Vegetable Tuscan Orzo (Again, it's time to try this if you haven't!)









3.
The Pasta Factory's Copycat Alfredo Sauce, Pasta, Topped with Seasoned Chicken Breast, Italian Vegetables, and Sauteed Mushrooms / Garlic Bread












4.  Kristen's Enchilada Soup/ Muffins (try it with green enchilada sauce instead of red.  Man, it's good!)
5. Roast Beef/ Carrots/ Potatoes, Homemade Rolls



















7.  Cheesy Enchilada Casserole (Taste of Home's #1 Casserole)



















Treats:


















Enjoy June!

1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

I love these posts. I just planned my meals super quick (I needed to leave to go grocery shopping sans kids around 6 am, so I had 15 minutes to plan) with these. I loved glancing through and getting great ideas linked to recipes so I could write down ingredients. Thank you for putting these together each month.