Friday, October 18, 2013

Blue Cheese Salad Dressing



I love blue cheese.  I bought a chunk of it at Costco and then went on a search for recipes to use it up.  I found this delicious and EASY and FAST blue cheese dressing recipe on foodnetwork from the Pioneer Woman.  In just a few weeks' time, I probably made it five times.  It is delicious.  Green salads are back on the menu nearly every night since I discovered this recipe.  We love it!

Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 cup mayonaise
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup blue cheese, cut into small pieces
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix the mayonaise, milk, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl until well blended and creamy.  Stir in the cheese and plenty of salt and pepper.   Store leftovers in a jar in the fridge.

No comments: