Thursday, March 5, 2015

Yummy Broccoli-Chicken Bake

I got this recipe from a friend in college when she had us over for dinner.  I remember being so impressed by how pretty and delicious it was. I have been making it ever since.  It is pretty quick and easy when you use the store-bought cans of crescent rolls. I have always wanted to try making my own dough for it, but I haven't yet.  Our family loves this one!






  • 1 cup cooked chicken
  • 1 cup cooked broccoli
  • 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 3/4 cup shredded cheese
  • 1/2 cup mayo
  • 1 tsp dill
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 2 cans crescent rolls
Pre-heat oven to 375.  Bake for 20 minutes on sprayed cookie sheet.  Spread out 2 crescent rolls, short sides touching.  Finger press to combine.  Repeat process, overlapping large triangles to cover bottom o pan. Spread mixture out down the center of the dough.  Fold over side to enclose.  It's best not to overlap dough for more even cooking.

Can substitute with pie filling.  Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.  350 for 25 min. 

No comments: