Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What's For Dinner?- April

Here's what's cookin' in April around here:

Michelle's Broccoli- Chicken Bake
Fish Tacos  I can't wait to make these again!
Fancy Chicken   I've waited a whole month to make this again!  Actually, I jumped the gun and made it yesterday.  I won't tell if you won't.
Lime Shrimp Scampi/ Spaghetti/ Easy Cheesy Rolls (if you haven't tried these, it's time!)

Blender Whole Wheat Pancakes/ Brown Sugar Bacon
Clam Chowder/ Bread

Ragu Bolognese over Pasta/ Salad/Shonna's Parmesan Pull-Aparts

Michelle's Sweet and Sour Chicken over Rice  Man, I love this recipe
Easter Dinner:  Glazed Ham/ Funeral Potatoes/ Asparagus/Strawberry Salad/ Carrot Cake

New Recipes to Try:
Crockpot Cashew Chicken/ Rice
Ham Casserole with leftover Easter ham
Desserts and Treats:
Scotcharoos (Our Easter Tradition)

The Ultimate Carrot Cake - to entice the Easter bunny to our house

Andelin's Pot De Creme

1 comment:

Pal & Hatty said...

You are so organized to plan you menus ahead. I usually don't know what we will eat until that day when I look in the fridge and see what I have! I should be better organized! Everything looks and sounds delicious!