Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pi Day

Today is Pi Day.  You know, Pi- Pie.  Pi is 3.14 (the ratio of a circle to it's diameter) and so to celebrate on 3/14 - make a pie!  Here's some yummy pie recipes to try:
Lemon Meringue:   One of my husband's two favorites
Blueberry Turnovers:
Southern Pecan Pie





Perfect Apple Pie   My husband's other favorite
Fudgy Chocolate Silk Pie- my personal favorite:
No bake Key Lime Pie  A family favorite

Rhubarb Pie - perfect for spring!
Need a good crust recipe?  Here's two:
Perfect Pie Crust
Flaky Pie Crust (made with oil)
Or try my favorite savory pie: Chicken Pot Pie

So, which one are you going to make today?  Choose one of these or your favorite recipe or go buy a pie, but be sure to celebrate Pi Day with PIE!

1 comment:

Joan Morris said...

YUM! I wish you'd come bake me a pi!!