Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Homemade Cornbread

I made some chili and wanted to try making cornbread to go with it. I found this recipe on lifemadesimple.com and think it tastes amazing! My kids love it too and would only eat the cornbread if I'd let them. ;) I found a buttermilk version she's got on her website that looks delicious too. I made a few changes to her recipe, but here it is. Enjoy!

Honey Cornbread
Ingredients
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
DIRECTIONS:
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
OR If you want an entire pan instead of muffins do steps 1-4, then:
5. Spray an 8x8 glass pan with cooking spray and pour batter into pan. 
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean or with only a few crumbs on it and top turns golden brown.
My oven is hot so I baked it for 20 minutes at 390 degrees F. Adjust as needed.


No comments: