Thursday, November 1, 2012

What's For Dinner?

It's time for November's meal plan.  There's a couple of the meals that I didn't make in October that are now planned for November. That happens every month.  
1. Ham and Cheese Roll ups
2. French Dip Sandwiches/ Green Salad
3. Beef Spread Sandwiches
4. Tacos
5. Oh, Baby Sandwiches, Chips and Ken's guacamole
6.  Mad Hatter Meatballs/ Rice/ Carrots
7.  Orzo Veggie Pasta
8. Smothered Chicken, Rice, and Bean Burritos
9. Thanksgiving Dinner
10. Creamy Turkey Noodle Soup
11. Turkey Pot Pie (Michelle's recipe)


New recipes to try (I'll post them if they're good)
12. Sweet Chili/ Corn Muffins
13. Mimi Cafe's Corn Chowder in bread bowls
14. Slow Cooker Orange Chicken/ Rice

Treats:
Banana Cream Pie
Salted Caramel Butter Bars
Thanksgiving Pies

2 comments:

Shonna said...

Do you have a recipe for the ham and cheese roll ups?

Kay Hinton said...

Shonna, I think you taught it to me. You just roll up ham and swiss in crescent roll dough. I thought I would try it by getting the sheet crescent roll dough and laying out ham and cheese on it- maybe add some mustard and roll it up like a jelly or cinnamon roll and then bake it and slice it . . . or slice it then bake it. I don't know. Easy dinner and yummy!