Sunday, February 1, 2015

What's For Dinner? February

  I hardly cooked at all in January.  I guess I did the first week, but then I had a terrible cold for about a week and didn't cook at all and then we were on vacation for the rest of the month.  So a few of January's menus are repeats from last month.  Here's What's For Dinner in February:

Sweet and Sour Chicken over rice
Mama's Meatloaf/ Baked Potatoes/ Roasted Brussel sprouts (one of my favorite Sunday dinners- I use time bake on my oven and it's all ready when we get home from church- I have it in the oven right now for today!)
Chicken Stir Fry over sticky rice

Enchilada Casserole/ Green Salad/ Beets


Swedish Meatballs in Cream Sauce over Mashed Potatoes/ Brocolli
 Fish Tacos/ Refried Beans


Lazy Sister Chicken / Green Salad   This is a delicious, easy one-pot meal.

Oh, Baby Sandwiches/ Carrot and Celery Sticks


Scrambled Eggs with Cheese/ Cinnamon Toast/ Grapefruit

New Recipes to Try:
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
Wendy's Chili/ Corn Muffins
Disneyland's Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Fancy Chicken



Desserts and Treats:


No comments: