Monday, September 6, 2021

Favorites: Candy

 Here are our top five favorite candy recipes on this blog. 

Cream Caramels

My all-time best candy recipe is this one for caramels.  I make them every year for Christmas.  They are soft and delicious!!

Hungry Hintons: Cream Caramels


Scotcharoos

For some reason, Scotcharoos are our Easter tradition.  I used to make them every year when family would come to visit.

Hungry Hintons: Scotcharoos


Sugar Pops

These are so delicious- sugary and buttery.  Put them in plastic bags, tie them with a pretty ribbon and give them away for Christmas.

Hungry Hintons: Sugar Pops



Fantasy Fudge

I have been making this fudge for so long that I don't remember where I got the recipe.  It is soft, creamy, and doesn't fail.

Hungry Hintons: Fantasy Fudge



Pecan Rolo Pretzel Bites

A friend gave us some of these for Christmas and my husband loved them.  We googled the recipe and he has made them a couple of times since.

Hungry Hintons: Pecan Rolo Pretzel Bites




So, there you have some candy recipes to try out this Christmas!

No comments: