Thursday, September 23, 2021

Favorites: Casseroles

 Casseroles are delicious.  We have a lot of really good recipes on here.  Here are five of my favorites:

1. Chicken Divan.  This was my mom's favorite, and I learned to make it from her.  It is definitely one of my favorites.


2. Chicken Enchiladas.  I got this recipe shortly after we were married from a friend who served them when they had us over for dinner.  I have tried several other recipes, but always come back to this one.


Hungry Hintons: Chicken Enchiladas

3. Ham, Swiss, Broccoli Roll-ups  For a time, when someone would ask me my favorite dinner food, I would say this.  I just love the flavor combinations in this recipe.


Hungry Hintons: Ham, Swiss and Broccoli Roll ups in Basil Cream Sauce

4. Enchilada Casserole  I got this recipe from a roommate clear back in college and have been making it ever since.  Simple and delicious!


Hungry Hintons: Enchilada Casserole

5. Baked Italian Pasta  I recently created this recipe.  We both really like it.


Hungry Hintons: Baked Italian Pasta

No comments: