Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Favorites: Cookies

 Again, there are way too many good cookie recipes.  Way too many to choose just five.  So, I created another category- bar cookies.  That helped.  So there will be five of those coming up, too.  But, still too many.  I'll just point and shoot, choosing five of the best.

Chocolate Chip Cookies:  They really are the best kind of cookie.  I have tried many recipes and like this one the best.  They are buttery and delicious.  I like to add some white chocolate chips.  I make a double batch, roll the dough into cookie sized balls and freeze them on a cookie sheet.  Then  I put them in quart sized ziplock bags.  It makes baking them so fast and easy.



Hungry Hintons: The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies in the World

2. Sugar Cookies:  This is a really good recipe for soft, thick sugar cookies.  I think it is the first recipe I published on this blog.


Hungry Hintons: Soft, Thick Sugar Cookies

3. Ginger Snaps:  I got this recipe years ago from my sister-in-law.  These are so delicious.


Hungry Hintons: Ginger Snaps

4. White Chocolate Macademia:  Best food known to man.



Hungry Hintons: White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies aka Best Food Known to Man

5. Peanut Blossom Cookies:  


Hungry Hintons: Peanut Blossom Cookies With Dove Chocolates

Honorable Mentions:

White Chocolate Raspberrry Scones:  These aren't really cookies, but where do  I put them, if not in with the cookies?  These are so delicious and amazing, they had to go somewhere in my favorites.


Hungry Hintons: Unbelievably Delicious Buttermilk Scones with Raspberries and White Chocolate

Lemon Drop Cookies:  These are crazy good.

No comments: