Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Favorites

 There are a lot of recipes on this blog.  We have been posting recipes for eleven years.  There are about 700 recipes on here.  We started this blog because we all lived far apart and it was a great way to share recipes among us.  We are thrilled when others come here and use our recipes as well.

 In the last few months, I have been thinking about what our very favorite recipes are.  I decided it might be fun to do posts about our favorites- in categories.  I'm sure that if Kristen, Shonna, and Michelle did their favorites, they would make different choices.  I am only representing myself and my husband in these posts.  I am going to try to do my top five favorite recipes in each of the following categories:  Main Dishes, Casseroles, Comfort Foods, Soups, Sandwiches, Salads, Breads, Side Dishes, Appetizers, Desserts, Cookies, Pies, Cakes, and Candies.  It will take awhile to get all of these posted, as I will continue to post new recipes, too over the next months.  I think it will be hard to choose, but it will be fun.  So check back occasionally and see our favorites!

No comments: