Sunday, September 1, 2013

What's For Dinner? September

Here's what for dinner in September.  This month's menu plan includes a lot of old standbys from my cookbook.  I'll have to take pictures and post the recipes.

1. Ragu Bolognese-  this delicious homemade sauce makes a big batch.  You freeze 2/3 of it for later or to share.  I love those kind of recipes.  It simmers on your stove for several hours.  I made it yesterday for today's dinner, and my house smelled so yummy all day!
2.  Chicken Pot Pie- Easy and yummy.
3.  Barbecued Hamburgers and Portabellas (Labor Day tradition!) 
4.  German Pancakes with fresh peach topping
5.  Broccoli/ Ham Roll-ups
6.  Zucchini Italian Frittata
7.  Chicken Parmesan
9.  Blender Whole Wheat Pancakes - I love this healthy recipe because you don't even have to grind the wheat.  The blender does it for you!

10. Enchilada Casserole - another old standby.  I got the recipe from a college friend, and have been making it ever since!
11.  Lazy Sister Chicken
12.  Skillet Beef Stew over noodles -  This a yummy 30 minute meal.
13.  Pasta with Roasted Summer Vegetables - I'm excited to try this recipe Kristen posted last month. (Don't you love her dishes?)

16.  Bacon and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
17.  Andelin's Gable House Cheese Broccoli Soup

Desserts:
Fresh Apple Cake with Cream Sauce

Browned Butter Brownies





No comments: