1. Ragu Bolognese- this delicious homemade sauce makes a big batch. You freeze 2/3 of it for later or to share. I love those kind of recipes. It simmers on your stove for several hours. I made it yesterday for today's dinner, and my house smelled so yummy all day!
2. Chicken Pot Pie- Easy and yummy.
3. Barbecued Hamburgers and Portabellas (Labor Day tradition!)
4. German Pancakes with fresh peach topping
5. Broccoli/ Ham Roll-ups
6. Zucchini Italian Frittata
7. Chicken Parmesan
9. Blender Whole Wheat Pancakes - I love this healthy recipe because you don't even have to grind the wheat. The blender does it for you!
10. Enchilada Casserole - another old standby. I got the recipe from a college friend, and have been making it ever since!
11. Lazy Sister Chicken
12. Skillet Beef Stew over noodles - This a yummy 30 minute meal.
13. Pasta with Roasted Summer Vegetables - I'm excited to try this recipe Kristen posted last month. (Don't you love her dishes?)
16. Bacon and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
17. Andelin's Gable House Cheese Broccoli Soup
Fresh Apple Cake with Cream Sauce
Browned Butter Brownies