Monday, June 1, 2015

What's For Dinner? June

Here's what's cooking in June:
Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad on Croissants

Pork Choppese- a recipe that has stood the test of time.  I've been making it for nearly 50 years!

Foil Dinner Casserole

Lemon Grilled Salmon
German Pancakes with Buttermilk Syrup

Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Taco Dinner
Spaghetti and Meatballs


Chicken Tortilla Soup
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff over Noodles
Curried Chicken Salad  Love, Love, Love this delicious salad!



Mama's Meatloaf

Chicken Stir Fry  I'm going to add scrambled eggs this time.  I just had it like this(Michelle's father-in-law made it) and it was delicious.

Ragu Bolognese   (I have some in the freezer from last time I made it.  Easy meal!)

Grilled Steaks / Potato Salad

New Recipes to Try:
Thai Tom Yum Soup
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice
Pantry Pick of the Month: Kirkland Basil Pesto/ Pesto Penne Pasta

Desserts:
Copycat Wendy's Frosty

Double Layer Chocolate Pie

No comments: